Frame & Fork
All Allez models feature an E5 alloy frame and a full FACT carbon fork. The Allez complete bike is available in the base, Sport, Elite, Sprint Disc, and Sprint Comp Disc models.
The Allez frame has standard spacing: 100x12 front and 142x12 rear. There two versions of axles available: 6mm hex head (front: S180200004 and rear: S180200005) or with levers (front: S160200001 and rear: S170200002) .
The fork is a full FACT carbon fork for all models. One fork size is used for all frame sizes, except for the Sprint Disc models—these are size-specific and designed to fit up to 28mm tires. The fork is tapered from 1-1/8"– 1-3/8".
Disc brake models have 12x142 rear spacing and use the Tarmac Disc derailleur hanger (S182600001). Rim brake models use the REV4 hanger (9890-4227).
All Allez Sprint models use the D seatpost shape. Seatposts are available in three offsets: 0, 20 & 35mm.
- All frames are compatible with either electronic or mechanical drivetrains.
- Maximum chainring size: 1x 52t or 2x 55t.
- BSA threaded bottom bracket
- Disc brake models have 12x142 rear spacing and use the Tarmac Disc derailleur hanger (S182600001). Rim brake models use the REV4 hanger (9890-4227).
- Braze-on front derailleur hanger, except for E5 frames which use a clamp-on front derailleur hanger.
Tires, Racks & Fenders
Minimum tire size is 24mm; maximum tire size is 26mm (28mm on disc models). Clip-on fenders are compatible but will reduce clearance and may not fit with wider tires. The frame is not compatible with front or rear racks.
The Allez Sprint Comp and Sprint Comp Disc models are equipped with tubeless compatible rims.