Email address is already taken
Specialized has a single sign-on for all digital properties, including the Ride app, Mission Control, Retül, and Specialized.com. If you have an account for one of these other systems, you can log in to the Ride app with the same credentials.
Forgot your password? You can reset it from the app or on specialized.com by clicking “forgot my password.”
Your password requires at least 8 characters and must have at least one capital letter, one lower case letter, and one number.
If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the Forgot Password button to receive password reset instructions.
Edit account information
To change your account information go to https://ride.specialized.com/en/account/profile.
Edit unit preferences
To change your unit preference (metric or imperial) on the Ride app, go to the Settings tab and tap on Measurement Unit.
If your emergency contacts are not receiving your emergency alerts or ride alerts:
- Make sure you've entered their phone number, including the country designation, correctly.
- Do not include the country code in the phone number field as it will be automatically applied from the Country Code you select.
- On the Emergency Contacts section of the app (on the Settings tab), make sure you've toggled the correct alert preference for each of your contacts.
- If they're not receiving email notifications, have them check their spam filters.
- When you add a new Emergency Contact, that person will receive an SMS message stating that they've been added as your Emergency Contact. They do not need to respond to the message in order to opt-in to receiving further notifications.
Note: In some countries, emergency contacts must allow for international messaging in order to get notifications (this is a known issue in Ireland).