Find a ride or event
To find a ride on the Ride app, go to the Feed and select the Community sub-tab. Here, you'll see a list of all the upcoming group rides and events near you, as well as virtual rides. Scroll down to find rides that will be happening in future dates. You can use the search box at the top of the screen to find rides in other locations. Click on a ride to find more information, leave a comment, or join the ride.
All group rides and events you have joined will be listed on the Feed screen under the Joined tab. To view upcoming group rides and events you have joined, filter the Community screen by "Group rides I joined."
Post a group ride
To post a group ride on the Ride app:
- Go to Feed > Community and tap on the "+."
- Select whether you want to appear as the ride leader or you want to post it as a community ride. If you choose community ride, there will be no designated leader and you won't receive notifications when riders join or message the group.
- Select your meeting point on the map or by entering the address.
- Select an existing route or proceed without a route.
- Add the ride details, including ride name, description, meeting point, date, time, effort, type, and distance. You'll be able to choose whether you want to make this a recurring ride and whether you want the ride to be public or private. If you make it public, it will appear on the ride feed for all Ride app users to see. If you make it private, it will only be visible to those you share it with using the share button.
- Tap on Publish Ride at the bottom of the screen.
Share a ride
To share a ride you've found or one you've created with other riders:
- Open the ride you want to share.
- Tap on the share button at the top of the screen.
- Choose how you want to share it (message, email, facebook, etc).
Note: If you create a private ride, only riders with whom you share it will be able to see it by clicking the link. They will be able to see it on their Feed screen once they join the ride.